We build success into architectural design with creative visualisation.
F10 is a creative architectural visualisation studio that brings your designs to life in still, moving and interactive imagery.
Our vast experience means we can be proactive in helping you to communicate your vision with flair and impact. We work in close partnership with developers, architects and agencies, building rapport and taking the time to understand their thinking, project aims and business objectives.
Clients come to us for our creative input at any, or every, stage of the process - from winning bids through planning to creating stimulating marketing materials. You’ll find us responsive and easy to talk to, with efficient workflows in place to honour those all-important budgets and deadlines.
Nick Homer – Co-Founder and Managing Director
20 years working in 3D software and compositing industry. Extensive knowledge and experience of managing people and projects on a national and international scale.
Specialties: Project management, establishing effective workflows
Glen Bruckland – Co-Founder and Creative Director
12 years in the architectural visualisation industry and a degree in integrated 3D design. Worked for global architects Broadway Malyan before specialising in visualisations.
Specialties: Architectural modelling and post-production.
We’re committed to training and development, both within our own team and in sharing our expertise and best practice with others. We continue to push the boundaries by exploring any fresh, new architectural, technical or design trends that can enrich our service.
It takes more than talented people to get the job done. A strong technical infrastructure, with powerful software and hardware, is critical to delivering demanding projects on time, and we have made substantial investment to make sure we have the right tools to cope.
Our core toolset includes 3ds max, V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suite, and Fusion combined with the powerful special effects plugin, Sapphire.
We also currently run over 400 cores of power in our render farm, with the ability to expand quickly if needed.
The conception of the built environment is an exciting and fascinating process, and we get involved at every stage of the cycle.
As experts at what we do, we focus on our creative visualisation and collaborate with a trusted network of specialist partners, such as photographers and copywriters.
1. Competition - communicating bid responses in a convincing and innovative way
2. Concept - distilling the design brief and establishing mutual understanding
3. Design - bringing architectural design to life with 3D modelling and rendering
4. Planning - attention to detail in planning, verification and supporting evidence
5. Marketing - successful promotion through targeted and distinctive branding
Mission & Values
We will transform the designs of developers, architects and agencies into stimulating visuals. Our commitment to understanding each client's vision will enable us to deliver vivid imagery that stands out in the marketplace and supports their business goals. By exploring emerging technologies, tools and trends, we will be known as passionate and proactive collaborators.
- it is creativity that gives our visuals the edge: a new angle, a different light, a fresh approach. We recognise and encourage imagination, vision and ingenuity among our team.
- visualisation takes patience and cooperation. We pride ourselves on our ability to work in harmony towards our shared goals - both internally and with our partners and clients.
- our industry is fast moving in terms of architectural, technical and design trends. We support the development of our employees as they hone their skills and expand their knowledge. And we invest in a robust and agile IT infrastructure that gives us speed, capacity and reliability.
- the pride we have in our work shows. We earn the trust of our partners and clients by taking care of every last detail, from our efficient workflows and deadline management to being friendly and polite.